Hybrid View

Plants vs. Zombies sequel thread

As most of us know it has been a long time(more than a two years) since Plants vs. zombies was resealed. Everything we have got on pc version in that time are achievements and very useless tool named "zombatar". For such a small game like Plants vs. Zombies it shouldn't take that much time to make new content unless you are making the game with full 3D graphics. So this theard will be a place for plants vs zombies fans. I will try to add information about the sequel as soon as it becomes available.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies sequel theard

Have you tried the console versions? They have quite a bit more to do.

Plants vs. Zombies Ambassador PopCap Stephanie's Avatar

Re: Plants vs. Zombies sequel thread

I still have 1 achievement left to earn in PvZ on 360! Survive 40 waves. I feel like I will never get it! I get about halfway and then I just don't have enough sun or I pick the wrong plants. :/

I have the Nintendo DS version. I wish I had someone to play the VS mode with.

I love this game - and I'm not a zombie fan, mind you. Don't like zombie movies, books, etc. Except for Evil Dead and White Zombie, that is.

Like many others, I want a sequel. I also think that it would be great if PopCap let the fans decide what the sequel should be. (Because I want "Plants VS Zombie: National Forest" so we can see zombies who are chained to trees, zombie loggers, get random help from spotted owls, squirrels, and Bigfoot, etc.) And the fan who makes the winning suggestion can get to choose to be a new plant or a new zombie.

I noticed recently that there's no girl zombies, only guy ones. :-( A little equal representation, PopCap! Girls can be zombies too!

Also, I happen to work in a public library and was just thinking yesterday how awesome it would be if PopCap got together with the ALA to do some Zombie Celeb READ posters!

http://www.alastore.ala.org/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=158

A lot of libraries now have a family video game night. So it's fitting. And they already have a zombie who gets angry when you destroy his newspaper.

Plus it would be so much more pleasant to look at a PVZ READ poster than a Glee or Rachel Ray one.
    ~Jami~

Quote Originally Posted by Jami JoAnne Russell View Post
    Also, I happen to work in a public library and was just thinking yesterday how awesome it would be if PopCap got together with the ALA to do some Zombie Celeb READ posters!
    I love that idea, Jami!

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap_Dana View Post
    I love that idea, Jami!
    Thanks! I hope you folks can one day do it.

I also would love to see some YouTube videos like "Zombie Temp Worker Office Romance" and "Zombie Temp Worker Adopts A Pet."
    ~Jami~

Quote Originally Posted by Simburgur View Post
    Have you tried the console versions? They have quite a bit more to do.
    Meh, they are just a marketing attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap Stephanie View Post
    I still have 1 achievement left to earn in PvZ on 360! Survive 40 waves. I feel like I will never get it! I get about halfway and then I just don't have enough sun or I pick the wrong plants. :/
    Achievements are achievements. Thay can provide a bit of replay value for the game but can never serve as an expansion.
    Last edited by Sokkur; 08-31-2011 at 09:58 AM.