Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Plants vs. Zombies sequel thread

Well it has been two weeks and none real hints about the sequel. Looks like this was just a meaningless video.

PopCap Support

Meaningless video?! I can't believe anyone could describe the philanthropic message of that song/video in those terms.

Zombie Temp Worker

I agree, it would be great to see Plants vs. Zombies 2 sometime!
    One of my favourite features of Plants vs. Zombies is at the puzzle section where you can play with the zombies! I enjoy hearing the music of that puzzle mode game! An idea for the sequel would be to have the ability to choose from the main menu if you will play with the plants or the zombies! (no need for different account name, the player should be able to change from zombies section to plants section and the opposite at any time from the main menu.) Zombies could have their own andventure mode, different game music, mini games and achievements!
    What do you think?

Zombie Temp Worker

I have just one suggestion... Plants Vs Marvel Zombies... an insane cross over between the Comic book series and one of the most fun and addictive games I've played for a long time!

Hahaha, as a comic book fanatic, I appreciate the mental image! Best moment from the Marvel zombie universe when it got introduced in Ultimate Fantastic Four: "It's slobbering time!"

Zombie Temp Worker

I can't remember the last time I lost a round in PVZ. If you are going to add new zombies or plants please do so within the app you already have. Make it an in app purchase if you need more money to recover development costs.

A direct PVZ sequel would in my opinion produce lack luster results.

If you want to create a sequel that sells you should mix it up even further.

My vote is for a new game called Plants vs Aliens.

Just my .02 worth.

Zombie Temp Worker

Unhappy Re: Plants vs. Zombies sequel thread

Does ANYONE know if and when popcap plans to release PvZ 2 ( sequel ) and if so, when will it be out?????

Zombie Temp Worker

Cool Re: Plants vs. Zombies sequel thread

I'm pretty sure Popcap is making a sequel to PVZ. All one would have to do is make a couple extra zombies, add a couple more hand painted Backgrounds, Create a couple more plants and bam. And it probably would release faster because of new hires.

I personally love plants vs zombies. Though i do regret never growing my wisdom tree all the way. It would be cool if they scrapped the theme and came up with another weird combination. Like Aliens Vs. Dogs lol. Overall i love Popcap. Can't wait to buy whatever new hit title they make.