Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Zombie Temp Worker

Bejeweled Blitz on Amazon App Store

Will we ever be able to buy Bejeweled on Amazon App Store. i have a new tablet that is Android but does not have the Android Market. Would love to play Bejeweled 2 + blitz on it.

Zombie Temp Worker

Why no Blitz for Android?

Hey PopCap! Why doesn't the Bejeweled 2 app for Android have the Blitz mode? I have a feeling that a LOT of people would buy it...the iOS version has it! Why not Android?

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Why no Blitz for Android?

I'd buy it!!! Seriously, outside N America, android is outselling iphone. Android users ... please speak out now!! We want blitz!!

Yes that?s it, I used to have an iphone but now I have a samsung galaxy SII, and I would love to have the game in my mobile, please develope the game for android.

Thanks.

Zombie Temp Worker

I agree, come on Popcap, make an android version!

Zombie Temp Worker

the same goes for BlackBerry especially on the torch. works on iphone should work here

Zombie Temp Worker

YES you totally need to make an android app for bejeweled blitz and also are we going to see an update for the pc version to include cat's eyes and phoenix prisms? that would totally rock too!

PopCap Support

Thanks for your advocacy to build Bejeweled Blitz for Android! We launched forums to gather this feedback...thanks again for getting involved!

Re: Bejeweled Blitz on Amazon App Store

Thanks for the post, Amy! We are working on a lot of projects and porting games to new devices all the time...unfortunately, we aren't allowed to talk about any possible future releases, but we definitely like to know what players want to see next!

Zombie Temp Worker

It's good to know that our comments are being noted! I too have an Android tablet and was very disappointed to find that I cannot play bejeweled blitz on it! With so many people buying Android devices it would be very lucrative for you to do this!!