Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Zombie Temp Worker

Is it possible to play Facebook Bejeweled Blitz on my Kindle Fire?

I just got a Kindle Fire and would like to play FB Bejeweled Blitz on it. Is that possible? If so, how do I get started?

Re: Is it possible to play Facebook Bejeweled Blitz on my Kindle Fire?

Hi there,

At this time, there is no Android version of Bejeweled Blitz available. However, we have released a Kindle Fire version of Plants vs Zombies! Check it out on the Amazon App Store for Android!

We will continue to develop more titles for Android devices, so we thank you for your patience!

Zombie Temp Worker

Any time frame for bejeweled blitz for android / kindle fire?

Zombie Temp Worker

Angry Re: Is it possible to play Facebook Bejeweled Blitz on my Kindle Fire?

does anyone know if this is available yet?

Peggle Master

Hi AnnD,

Thanks for your interest in Bejeweled Blitz!

Bejeweled Blitz is not yet available for Android devices. Although release date is not yet available, please keep checking back! PopCap Games is always working to bring your favorite games to new platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap_Dana View Post
    Hi there,

At this time, there is no Android version of Bejeweled Blitz available. However, we have released a Kindle Fire version of Plants vs Zombies! Check it out on the Amazon App Store for Android!

We will continue to develop more titles for Android devices, so we thank you for your patience!
    This is a new kindle. On my old one, I played on FB from my kindle all the time! It had a few quirks but I worked around them. NOW.... I cannot get it going. It says to download updated flash. I am heartbroken. Someone... pleeeeeese help me!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Bejeweled Blitz BFF View Post
    This is a new kindle. On my old one, I played on FB from my kindle all the time! It had a few quirks but I worked around them. NOW.... I cannot get it going. It says to download updated flash. I am heartbroken. Someone... pleeeeeese help me!?!?

Is there a way to update the Flash version on the Kindle? I don't know if this is possible, but if you have another "regular" android device (like a smartphone or tablet), you MAY be able to find the Flash APK (install package) on the other device, copy it off the device and copy it to the Fire via "sideloading", and try to install it. Some apps will install and work, some won't; it's a crap-shoot. I've done this with a couple different apps from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to my wife's Fire and they worked.

That said, my wife has the Kindle Fire and I set it up to try playing BB once (force loading of mobile version of sites to "off"), but found it way too slow/choppy and was unplayable.

Lexographer

One of the first steps would be to make sure that your Flash Player is turned on in your Kindle Fire. By default, it is installed but is turned off. To turn the Flash on, open your web browser, the tap the bottom of your screen so that little bar with the "home" icon on it comes up. Tap on the icon of a box with three lines in it, then on the icon labeled "Settings." This opens a variety of settings options that are different from the settings you get by tapping on the icon at the top of your screen.

Scroll down this screen to find the line to "Enable Flash." Tapping this will bring up three choices, "Always on, On Demand or or Off." Make your selection and click either the back arrow or the home icon and give it a try.

I can't tell you if this will actually fix the problem or not as I haven't tried to get to Bejeweled Blitz on my Fire, but it might be a start for those trying.
    I am not a member of PopCap staff in any way. I'm not part of the Support Team. I will, & do, offer advice as well as express opinions, however these are MINE & MINE ALONE! PopCap, please GIVE US BACK ORIGINAL BEJEWELED BLITZ! Separate games with Keystone Challenges & Party Options but don't force those on all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Hesprit View Post
    One of the first steps would be to make sure that your Flash Player is turned on in your Kindle Fire. By default, it is installed but is turned off. To turn the Flash on, open your web browser, the tap the bottom of your screen so that little bar with the "home" icon on it comes up. Tap on the icon of a box with three lines in it, then on the icon labeled "Settings." This opens a variety of settings options that are different from the settings you get by tapping on the icon at the top of your screen.

Scroll down this screen to find the line to "Enable Flash." Tapping this will bring up three choices, "Always on, On Demand or or Off." Make your selection and click either the back arrow or the home icon and give it a try.
    O
    I can't tell you if this will actually fix the problem or not as I haven't tried to get to Bejeweled Blitz on my Fire, but it might be a start for those trying.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! This worked! I hope someone will be a blessing to you as much as you have been to me!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such sn easy to follow explanation!

Lexographer

You are very welcome, although I have to admit, it wasn't as much me as someone else. I've only recently purchased my Fire, so I'm still learning a lot about it. When I read the questions here I decided to do a bit of research and actually found that explanation through a google search. I tried it on mine and then just typed it up a little more "step by step" than the original one I had found.

Glad it helped!
    I am not a member of PopCap staff in any way. I'm not part of the Support Team. I will, & do, offer advice as well as express opinions, however these are MINE & MINE ALONE! PopCap, please GIVE US BACK ORIGINAL BEJEWELED BLITZ! Separate games with Keystone Challenges & Party Options but don't force those on all of us!