Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Zen garden not producing

Normally if I have plants in my garden, it either wants something (water, fertilizer, spray, or music), or it's happy(surrounded by a sparkly circle and periodically producing coins ). Lately sometimes it is neither. I'm playing on an iPhone 4. Has anyone had this problem before? What do I do to fix it?

PopCap Support

Re: Zen garden not producing

I apologize for this trouble, this is something that we have heard reports of and we are currently investigating the issue. When a resolution is found we will release and update through the App Store - you will be notified through your device when this update is made available.

I am sorry for this inconvenience and I do appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue, we hope to have it resolved soon.

Zombie Temp Worker

zen garden not working

I have an iphone 3GS and the game is fully updated. For some reason the zen garden plants have no light halos around them, are not dropping any coins, and have no needs visible. I tried using items but it does nothing. The snail picks up nothing. Also, I went into the shop to get some more plants to get the achievement but it will not let me buy any plants, none of the marigolds and none of the mystery plants despite the fact that I have not purchased any in days. I am extremely annoyed that this is happening.

Zombie Temp Worker

Unhappy Re: Zen garden not producing

I have the same problem. I am playing iPhone version. I am close to having my garden filled and all plants have stopped producing coins. They don't ask for water, music, or bug spray. The only coins that do drop are produced from new plants, but they only produce while you water them or meet their needs they are asking for. They only give up one coin with each new need met, But once they are full grown they no longer produce coins.

Crazy Dave is no longer putting plants in his shop after midnight.

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: zen garden not working

I'm having the same problem. Very frustrating! I hope somebody replies with a fix!

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: zen garden not working

I'm having the same problem from 12 am.
    My Zen Garden has stopped producing coins. And I couldn't buy plants from the shop.

Hope this problem will be fixed ASAP.

Zombie Temp Worker

Same problem here, all my old plants (had before yesterday) don't do anything, but new plants, found in the game or crazy Dave's shop seem okay. I am playing on an iPhone 4s

Zombie Temp Worker

Same problem. iPhone 4s.

Zombie Temp Worker

Same here, iPod touch, iOS 4.2.1

Same thing happened to me but I can still buy plants