Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Zombie Temp Worker

Unhappy Re: Zen garden not producing

I still have the problem with the latest update.

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Zen garden not producing

me too, fresh reinstall of new update, I have about 20 plants, and they stopped producing out of nowhere today, they had been producing fine for about a week.

Zombie Temp Worker

like others said, its just not worth playing the game if zen garden doesn't work. It is the main money producing thing in the game, it makes the prices of things payable. If this doesn't get fixed, time to uninstall.

Zombie Temp Worker

Same problem here. Total BS, epic waste of time, and has completely soured the PvZ experience. Frankly I suspect a ploy to lead me to the "get more coins" tab which just so happens to allow popcap to get more of my coin. You suck!

Zombie Temp Worker

My zen garden is broken. My plants didn't need anything all day but they aren't glowing or producing coin, and just now they all finally wanted water and bug spray but less than an hour after making them all "happy all day" all my halos disappeared again. Someone please help, I'm very frustrated and tried all the iOS troubleshooting suggestions, it's not my phone it's the game. I'm also having trouble getting support, please respond.

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Hayden View Post
    My zen garden is broken. My plants didn't need anything all day but they aren't glowing or producing coin, and just now they all finally wanted water and bug spray but less than an hour after making them all "happy all day" all my halos disappeared again. Someone please help, I'm very frustrated and tried all the iOS troubleshooting suggestions, it's not my phone it's the game. I'm also having trouble getting support, please respond.
    WHat i find funny is when researching this problem, people 6 months ago were having the same probl and it never got fixed....

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jordan View Post
    WHat i find funny is when researching this problem, people 6 months ago were having the same probl and it never got fixed....
    I agree. I've had this problem for the last month. Why is it not fixed if Popcap has been aware of it since 2011?

Zombie Temp Worker

bump!

A reply from admin would be nice?

Unhappy Re: Zen garden not producing

PopCap - WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED??? This issue has obviously been going on for some time and there doesn't appear to be any resolution.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with your Zen Garden. In order to investigate these reports, we will need to gather more details on an individual basis. Please visit http://support.popcap.com/apple-devices to file a help ticket.