Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy Is there no way to contact Popcap Games anymore.

Does Popcap games have no real people support anymore. I replied to an email they sent to me and got it back saying that was not an email address they respond to but gave me no other email address.

Zombie Temp Worker

Question Re: Is there no way to contact Popcap Games anymore.

Hi
    I'm trying to contact PopCap as well:
    Bejeweled3 and Alchemy have been working fine, but all of a sudden they come up with "Unlock code doesn't match system" when I try to start them up. (I have had a new motherboard put in).
    Helppppppppp

Re: Is there no way to contact Popcap Games anymore.

Hi there,

Sorry you're having trouble reaching us. You can always submit a help ticket on support.popcap.com. We are here to reply to messages that come through that site seven days a week!

"Unlock code doesn't match system" is a common error that occurs when you replace a major component on your computer. We will be more than happy to assist you. Please simply file a help ticket!

Zombie Temp Worker

Can you give a direct link to be able to "file a help ticket"? I have went to http://support.popcap.com/ but alas, there's no place seen to put a ticket in.

Zombie Temp Worker

I am trying to get help too and do not know where to go. How do you contact Popcap game support?

Please visit http://support.popcap.com/ and search for help. Once you have opened any topic, you will be offered a way to contact us via a big red button that reads Contact Us.

Zombie Temp Worker

Hi,

I purchased Bookworm Deluxe about 7/8 years ago. I've just installed it on my new pc but can't retrieve my receipt as I purchased it with an old email address, which is inactive now. I have the correct last 4 digits of my credit card but the wrong email addy. I can't find how to mail you with this info. Can you advise please? Thanks

Zombie Temp Worker

I am also disappointed in that it took me a long time to figure out that you can't contact Popcan games.I am also finding that I can't see the entire support screen on my screen.

Lexographer

To submit a support ticket to PopCap:

1. go to the Support / FAQ page (link at te top of the forums.
    2. Click on any question / topic, the one closest to the issue you are having.
    3. After checking the answers provided there, if you have not found an answer and need to cubmit a ticket, look for the yellow button marked "Contact Us" at the bottom of the FAQ answer.
    4. Click that button and fill in the form. Don't forget to click the "log in to facebook" button and to check the "I am not a Zombie" box before you submit.
    5. Wait for an email response from PopCap support. Remember that it may take up to a couple of days for them to respond.
    I am not a member of PopCap staff in any way. I'm not part of the Support Team. I will, & do, offer advice as well as express opinions, however these are MINE & MINE ALONE! PopCap, please GIVE US BACK ORIGINAL BEJEWELED BLITZ! Separate games with Keystone Challenges & Party Options but don't force those on all of us!

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap_Dana View Post
    Please visit http://support.popcap.com/ and search for help. Once you have opened any topic, you will be offered a way to contact us via a big red button that reads Contact Us.
    It should not be necessary for one to be a Facebook member in order to access forums or support. There are many privacy issues involved. Please reconsider this policy.