Thread: Same score!!!!

Zombie Temp Worker

Unhappy Same score!!!!

Hi there's a player on my page has the exact score the 5 weeks now even when the new tournament starts and i log in straight away she has the same score she must be cheating what do i do??

PopCap Support

Re: Same score!!!!

Hi there,

That does sound suspicious. It's also possible that this is not cheating but a technical problem. Have you asked the player if they might have a problem with a "stuck" score?

We take cheating seriously and are taking steps to make Bejeweled Blitz more secure, but due to the nature of online games, it will always be possible for truly determined players to find a way to cheat. The overwhelming majority of our players, play the game as intended and earn their scores fairly.

At the end of the day, if there's a player not earning their scores...they aren't having as much fun as players that are playing, having fun and earning their scores fairly.

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine Gibson View Post
    Hi there's a player on my page has the exact score the 5 weeks now even when the new tournament starts and i log in straight away she has the same score she must be cheating what do i do??
    I have that problem!!!! My score has not reset for 5 weeks - very frustrating, annoying and disappointing!!!!! I know others in my friend list that the is happening too. What is the point in playing anymore? Seriously hacked off!!!!!

Hi there,

Sorry about your score getting stuck! We are looking into this, so please contact us through the help site support.popcap.com for assistance, and we should be able to get your score reset.