Rainbow Chuzzle

Dynomite level editor?

Hey, whatever happened to the level editor for Dynomite? I bought that game several years ago on a different computer and made a ton of levels for it, but the newer versions don't seem to have the editor. That was my favorite part of the game! I'm thinking about re-purchasing it for my current computer, but I might not if they got rid of the editor....

Re: Dynomite level editor?

Hi there,

You're right, we did once offer a level editor for Dynomite, but it has not been available for several years unfortunately. I'm sorry to say there are no plans to bring back that tool. I hope you still enjoy the game, and sorry I couldn't give you the answer you hoped for!

Rainbow Chuzzle

Awwww...well, all right, then. I guess I won't buy it, although I may play the free online version sporadically. I don't suppose it would be possible to buy an older version of the game, would it? What was the latest version that had the editor anyway?
    Last edited by TheMartianGeek; 03-16-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Sorry, we don't offer any older versions of our games. The updates we make tend to be pretty crucial, for stuff like compatibility with new Operating Systems!, so there's not much point in keeping outdated downloads available.

Rainbow Chuzzle

I could probably still run them in compatibility mode, though. Why aren't there any plans to bring back the editor? Would there be any way I could convince the developers to do so? (I notice that the full version seems to cost $10 now when it used to be $20 for the one that had the editor...*hint hint*...) Actually, for that matter, is the source code for either version available anywhere?