Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Zombie Temp Worker

Angry Why are my games so laggy and slow?

before i became a zuma master, i use to get scores at level 40 of like millions and 2 million at times....now i can barely get 900k.....why?

Because zuma is full of crap. The zuma master speed bonus does nothing for you. Don't seem any faster than when i was a reg. Player. The game has become increasingly slow. Hell bejeweled blitz is faster and that has a lot more action going on at times.

So my question to you zuma is why can't i get million scores anymore? Look at my history and see that i use to be in the million range....now its only just a dream?

Also why can't i get the bigger bonuses on the daily spins? I am lucky to get 10k here and there. I been playing this game for 3-4 years and only seen the 100k prize once....and never saw the million coin prize.

I play the real life lottery and thats 1-2 times of the week it is played and i win more big prizes on the lottery than here....and this is every freaken day? Don't you think the million coin prize should be a little more common than 1x in 10 years?

Why have you guys gotten so crappy lately?

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Why are my games so laggy and slow?

This problem went on for months and months, and a few weeks ago seemed to have been resolved. Now we're back where we were again, which is so frustrating. Very disappointed and unlikely to play again until this issue is gone for good.

Zombie Temp Worker

I've noticed that it seems when you use boosts the shots aren't as easy color wise. Even when switching colors in frogs mouth, theres none of that color around. Yet, with no boosts, theres always a shot somewhere. And why in the world is the game so "jerky"? Its driving me crazy and I don't want to play when this happens. Some days its ok, then later that day or next day, its "jerky" or freezes then goes and you loose time & shots.

Zombie Temp Worker

Exclamation Re: Why are my games so laggy and slow?

My game started to be slow and laggy 2 days ago.... what is going on? It gets jerky and balls suddenly get slow and do not hit the right target... it is really frustrating.
    I have the latest flash installed and use Firefox... help?

Zombie Temp Worker

I've been having the same problem ever since I mastered up the game has sucked! It either hiccups, or freezes completely! It's really frustrating...this is my favorite game. My friends and I really enjoy trying to beat each others weekly scores. Please fix this!
    P.S. In reading everyones post here it's as though they've been playing on my computer lol...Glad to know I'm not alone...
    Last edited by iwanaplae2; 02-08-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: after thought...

Zombie Temp Worker

Angry Re: Why are my games so laggy and slow?

I think I am getting the hint that POPCaps are not going to even look at this forum. lol. I called my cable company and found out that my internet connection is a bit laggy but that still should not bother the way I play this game.

And Ya I do agree as someone said before that the Colors for picking are getting rediculous. Why get a color when you don't need it, and when you do need it, it changes to a different color automatically. What is up with that POP?

So Please fix your lag issues and your color choosing tatics cause either way THEY BOTH SUCK. I miss getting over a million in a score.....

I have noticed that sometimes when the game starts to lag/freeze someone is sending me something on facebook. I wish I could turn off notifications til after I am done with the game.

Jewel Knight

yep im pretty much washing my hands of this game they really dont give a ---- they already made thier money. Now they have moved onto something else, they said months ago they would fix getting balls with no mach on the board, and yet it still is happening, but we got a new worthless monument , And dont get me started on Zuma Master I was breaking 1million every game till i went mastery now im luck if I break 700k .

I think when they reset the board - all the bugs and glitches come back for some reason! my game has hiccups and it freezes long enough for the ball to miss the colors! it's frustrating and nobody seems to be listening to the feedback or if they do respond, it's the generic response, clear cache, change browser yadda yadda yadda - even if you did all that - the games still has hiccups and etc ...

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Rainey View Post
    yep im pretty much washing my hands of this game they really dont give a ---- they already made thier money. Now they have moved onto something else, they said months ago they would fix getting balls with no mach on the board, and yet it still is happening, but we got a new worthless monument , And dont get me started on Zuma Master I was breaking 1million every game till i went mastery now im luck if I break 700k .

Zombie Temp Worker

Been having the same problems with lagging and skipping and so on the past few days. Thought it was maybe a facebook problem. to many add changes that slowed computer also friends likes. I have also noticed when you get close to getting a hot frog you get no colors that you can match. My scores have been way lower than before and very frustrating to say the least. They will loose players if they don't fix.