Zombie Temp Worker

Won't connect to facebook on iPod touch

Can't get my Bejeweled Blitz to connect to facebook on my iPod touch. All apps are up to date. Please help. it says "a connection to facebook isn't available at this time...."

Re: Won't connect to facebook on iPod touch

Hi jjtiernan,

A great place to start in this situation is clearing your cache and cookies on your iOS device. To clear your cache and cookies, go into Settings -> Safari, then select "Clear Cache/Cookies."

Also, make sure both your Facebook & Bejeweled Blitz applications have the most current update. Then do a hard reset on your device.

These 3 suggestions should resolve this issue. But if the issue persists, please do submit a ticket to Customer Support so we can take a closer look.

Zombie Temp Worker

Thanks for your reply. My apps are up to date and it is a brand new iPod so I shouldn't have to reset the device as I just set it. How do I submit a ticket? I can't find this option anywhere on your site.

Peggle Master

Hi jjtiernan,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the Bejeweled Blitz app. You can submit a help ticket here:

http://support.popcap.com/facebook/bejeweled-blitz

Just select your topic and click on "Contact Us" to reach that form. Thank you for letting us know about your experience.