Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

bejeweled blitz for android phones

Can you play bejeweled blitz linked to facebook on an android phone or is it just on iphones.

Peggle Master

Re: bejeweled blitz for android phones

Hi Jacqueline,

Bejeweled Blitz is not yet available for Android devices. Please keep checking back here and at PopCap.com for the latest info on new releases though, we're always working on bringing your favorite games to new platforms!

Actually, if you set your Android browser to not automatically load the mobile versions of sites, you can can log into the regular FB site and play Bejeweled on your phone. But, the speed is pretty slow. Maybe if your phone has a dual-core CPU, it might play reasonably fast, but on my single-CPU HTC Merge, it's very sluggish.

Rainbow Chuzzle

My boyfriend has an Iphone and has it on his phone.. but i got an Android and am so disappointed that i cant have it on my phone also.. please hurry and get it available for the non Iphone users

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap_Roger View Post
    Hi Jacqueline,

Bejeweled Blitz is not yet available for Android devices. Please keep checking back here and at PopCap.com for the latest info on new releases though, we're always working on bringing your favorite games to new platforms!
    How is it then possible that I once bought it on the market?
    Since I upgraded my phone to ics I can't download it anymore, but I once bought it. I still have the receipt for it.

Bejeweled 2 is available for Android, just not Bejeweled Blitz. Sorry for any confusion!

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap_Dana View Post
    Bejeweled 2 is available for Android, just not Bejeweled Blitz. Sorry for any confusion!
    Is Bejeweled Blitz still not available for android?

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap_Roger View Post
    Hi Jacqueline,

You guys have been saying check back for the past two years and still no Blitz for Android users. I gave up, its never going to happen!

VOTE for Bejeweled Blitz for Android!!!!!

I see there has been a lot of post for this .Can you all make an App for this soon??

it apparently must be to difficult to develop a simple bejeweled blitz app for androids.