Lightbulb FAQ - Answers to Common Questions

Wondering how to play Solitaire Blitz? How to purchase an item with your Silver or Facebook credits? How do you give gifts or energy? How to get the most out of your Boosts?

All of these answers and more can be found on our FAQ page located here:

http://support.popcap.com/facebook/solitaire-blitz

Re: FAQ - Answers to Common Questions

I have a friend that I finally just sent her the link to join Solitaire Blitz. She is now playing and I cannot add her to my friends...what should I do...? When I click add friend..all these people come up that will never play.

Zombie Temp Worker

tara I play soitare with u but have not been able to get into game. I can get messages from u and others but no game . what can I do. thank u patricia mills

Zombie Temp Worker

I have the same isssue...invited several friends, they began playing even duels, yet I get no credit for adding friends....what is going on

Zombie Temp Worker

I want Candy

I am on island 18 and the collections are not staying. The spots were the collections go is typed in red and not updating.... Help

Zombie Temp Worker

How do you add friends for bej blitz? Is there a quick way to do it when you look on the forum and people are requesting friends?

Zombie Temp Worker

hello i recently got solitaire blitz for ipod touch but i can't even play one hand and the app crashes and i can't even login to my facebook account and that makes it crash too i have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling and that don't help

Zombie Temp Worker

I have 75 extra energy and I dont know and cant figure out how to get them. I use up my 5 and then try to go to the extra and cannot get any energy unless I buy. What happens to the ones my friends have sent me?

Zombie Temp Worker

Unhappy Re: FAQ - Answers to Common Questions

My question is like others on this page. I recently "friended" another play to send a request to her to join my crew. But, when I check my friends list in the game, her name doesn't appear in the list of "all friends" or players. Any clue how to fix this?