Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Loading Issues

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: game won't load!

Same problem here too. Maybe I'll try Chrome.

Zombie Temp Worker

I tried to play on three different computers and had the same result. My wife logged on, using IE like I did, and is able to play. So, it's not the computer, and it's not the browser. I have tried clearing out the cache to no avail!

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Loading problems

I started getting the "Reload" and it won't load, after a day when the game said "Not available today" or something like that. Several days now and it will not load. I have tried everything suggested.

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Loading Issues

After being told to update my flash my games would no longer load.I finially found the solution to fixing it.If your using firefox and your games wont load on facebook make sure you have Real Player installed that how I fixed mine.

Zombie Temp Worker

I am so frustrated, I cannot get Solitare Blitz to load, please help!

Zombie Temp Worker

This loading issue has been a pain for months . Tried Chrome IE and FF and no work around. I have been recently getting the error below.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; Tablet PC 2.0; .NAP 1.1)
    Timestamp: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:35:50 UTC

Line: 82
    Char: 21
    Code: 0
    URI: http://solb-prd.awspopcap.com/solitaireblitz/facebook/?fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_ bmpos=2_0

Not sure what to do. PLEASE HELP !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Wilson View Post
    This loading issue has been a pain for months . Tried Chrome IE and FF and no work around. I have been recently getting the error below.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; Tablet PC 2.0; .NAP 1.1)
    Timestamp: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:35:50 UTC

Line: 82
    Char: 21
    Code: 0
    URI: http://solb-prd.awspopcap.com/solitaireblitz/facebook/?fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_ bmpos=2_0

Not sure what to do. PLEASE HELP !!
    Rusty,

It appears you are using Internet Explorer 7, which is an outdated web browser. Please make sure that you are using the most updated version of your web browser. Internet Explorer is up to version 9.0, Mozilla Firefox is up to version 14.0.1, and Google Chrome will update itself.

If you are still experiencing a loading issue with an updated browser, please make sure to clear your cache & restart your computer often when playing Facebook games! If all else fails, contact our Support team for further troubleshooting tips. Here's the link to submit a help ticket! http://support.popcap.com/facebook/solitaire-blitz

Thank you!

Zombie Temp Worker

while reading this forum it seems that much needs to be done by the company to improve this game which is lots of fun when you can get in to play. I'm experiencing the same loading issues. The happy little star just spins and spins until the friendly worm shows up and says there was a problem with loading. Please fix this so folks can play this game....thanks

I as a true gamer who loves the game am having trouble getting it to load. I do all of the normal tasks it asks and still nothing happens it just keeps telling me to reload over and over again until I become frustrated and annoyed....
    Life is life no matterf how it comes!!!

Zombie Temp Worker

I have also had loading issues since the game updated with the last tournament, it was working fine befroe that. Please fix. thanks