Zombie Temp Worker Daniel Allen's Avatar

How do I contact someone?

I have an issue concerning Zuma's Revenge. I purchased it last year along with Bejeweled 3. Since then, I had to send in my Mac to get repaired and they had to install a new hard drive etc. Needless to say, I lost everything. After purchasing Zuma's Revenge and having problems with making the little froggy move, I decided to try on my Mac. Not here. Thought I downloaded it with Bejeweled 3, but didn't. Went to the website to download, but it says that I never purchased it.

Help!

Daniel

Re: How do I contact someone?

Hi Daniel,

Please submit a help ticket on http://support.popcap.com/ so that we can look up your purchase history.

Thanks!

Zombie Temp Worker Daniel Allen's Avatar

Thanks much!

Sorry for the late reply.

Where exactly do you click? I can't see anywhere an option to "contact us" or "submit help ticket" on that page.
    IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD...

Please try reading some of the FAQs or running a keyword search for whatever you are looking for help with. You may find that the answer is right there on the page, so you don't even need to contact us anymore! But if you do still need to, you will find that there are Contact Us buttons all over the site once you start reading the content.