Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: If I might make just a couple recommendations toward improving Solitaire Blitz...

Quote Originally Posted by Sei Star View Post
    Personally I would enjoy it if the 'Rare items' actually meant something. Maybe if collect certain ones you could unlock or buy the power ups or different deck designs. Otherwise winning something 'Rare' has no meaning.
    I don't understand why the gifts?? Why give them or receive them when there is nothing to do with them. Or is there, and I just haven't figured it out? Love the game, but the gifts have me puzzled.

Re: If I might make just a couple recommendations toward improving Solitaire Blitz...

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Cunningham Miners View Post
    I don't understand why the gifts?? Why give them or receive them when there is nothing to do with them. Or is there, and I just haven't figured it out? Love the game, but the gifts have me puzzled.
    When you give or get a gift when it is accepted it is worth silver, I don't remember the whole name but I think it says cob is worth 300 silver.

I agree with you on this one. I play with the sound muted, but any other movement on the screen during a timed game is distracting and adds stress.

Zombie Temp Worker

Card Galleries

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have an option on the leader board to be able to view your friends' decks? since the reward for leveling is a new deck and no one is keeping score (ex. lvl 2 - lvl. 45..) i think it would be nice to be able to view some of my friends decks since its the only way to gauge how far we are coming along. i also think it might be fun to be able to trade or gift unwanted decks w/ my friends. i love the designs and enjoy collecting them as i play i also think its interesting that most of my friends dont seem to have the same collections. i would very much enjoy being able to view the months full collections even if through varied friends galleries. just throwin it out there

Rainbow Chuzzle

Quote Originally Posted by Sei Star View Post
    Personally I would enjoy it if the 'Rare items' actually meant something. Maybe if collect certain ones you could unlock or buy the power ups or different deck designs. Otherwise winning something 'Rare' has no meaning.
    Even if all I could do was view my collection to see what I've got and how many of each would be more fun than having the "rare" disappear into limbo!

Also... a bit frustrating to get a "rare" item, have it be worth 2,000 points but when I share it with others, THEY get 2,500! doesn't seem fair.

Rainbow Chuzzle

Re: Game suggestions thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dennison View Post
    the cards are played from the left, so you just have to adjust your playing a little bit,
    I have forgotten to "adjust my play" several times to only totally mess up a good run! Argh!
    yet, if there was a "drag & drop" feature would really slow down the game!

Rainbow Chuzzle

Re: A one time undo option?

please add this option!

Re: A one time undo option?

I have to say, that I'm definitely with you all on this suggestion. This has been my one suggestion since starting to play this game during Beta. I will definitely keep suggesting this as feedback, as one 'undo' per game would be a nice option!

You never know! Many changes have been made to PopCap titles because of player feedback! So keep your suggestions coming!

i have a suggestion for this game...

PLEASE make it remember my settings!!!!!!!!!!

I turn off the sounds/music as i find them distracting - and I have to do this every single time I come into the game! that is annoying! Makes me not want to play the game at all.

Zombie Temp Worker

Get rid of the worm. It is distracting, and doesn't add anything to the game. It makes me feel like I am playing a game for toddlers at times, instead of a card game.

And when it freaks out when the time gets low, I want to shake it and tell the worm to calm the $%* down, it's just a game. That's a high strung worm.