Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: If I might make just a couple recommendations toward improving Solitaire Blitz...

Hi Chris,

We are thrilled you're so into the game and thinking about it in such depth! It's a very new game, so there's all sorts of room for growth and change. We're definitely interested in the feedback we're getting, so thank you.

Re: If I might make just a couple recommendations toward improving Solitaire Blitz...

Quote Originally Posted by Syncpan77 View Post
    One other thing, all of sudden you see yourself surrounded by 4 or more cards of the same number and suit, what gives? They should be clear on to how many decks are being used or if it's just all set up in a win/fail situation. This is being encountered more and more as well.
    This game uses a double deck of cards.

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Game suggestions thread:

There should be more when you level up; maybe refill of lives.. not just the +3. I have won first place for the two weeks I have been playing and haven't seen anything special for being in the top spot?

Zombie Temp Worker

When I go back to my game I can't see how many games I've had won in a row. This helps me to know what kinds of bonuses I want to use. I usually don't start using bonuses until I'm about 4 or 5 in a streak. Can you guys add that somewhere? Would be really helpful.

Zombie Temp Worker

I'd like to be able to see all the rare items I've managed to find. Perhaps it could also give an idea of how many I haven't. For instance, it could say 30/100 found, or show the images of all the rare items, with the ones not found blacked out. I think it would just add a collector aspect to the game.

Rainbow Chuzzle

Re: A one time undo option?

A once undo would be very fair! Please Popcap take note.

Rainbow Chuzzle

I think the bonus for a won game should be more substantial, at the moment it is barely worth winning. I also think the game is a bit greedy with the amount of energy provided with no opportunity to earn more. Zuma Blitz gives a lot more games before asking you to spend money. Maybe we could win an energy for runs?

Zombie Temp Worker

Hi Dana,
    One thing that would improve gameplay for me would be to make Otis be silent during the game. I turn off my volume and put a post-it note over him, because I find him distracting. That means I don't see my time, and I don't get the other sound effects of the game, but it's worth it not to have to see his concerned expressions or listen to his mild panic as I near the end of a round. If he could be a silent witness, that would make my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dennison View Post
    This game uses a double deck of cards.
    Yet it doesn't use "complete" decks of cards then cause there's been instances where I'll be waiting for a certain number that never comes up. Other's I've encountered 6 or 7 of the same number, shouldn't there be 8 if there indeed is a double deck being used?
    IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD...

Zombie Temp Worker

Personally I would enjoy it if the 'Rare items' actually meant something. Maybe if collect certain ones you could unlock or buy the power ups or different deck designs. Otherwise winning something 'Rare' has no meaning.