Zombie Temp Worker

Angry Why do I miss my free daily spin some days?

Sometimes I do not get my free daily spins. Why is that? Is there a way I can get them from the game app page when this happens?

Plants vs. Zombies Ambassador PopCap Stephanie's Avatar

Re: Why do I miss my free daily spin some days?

I have a couple of questions for you, Susan.

What browser are you using? Are you not getting the option to get the spin at all when you launch the game - or do you close it out on accident and don't spin?

You don't have the game open in any other window on your browser, correct?

Zombie Temp Worker

I have this same problem now and then too.

I'm using Google Chrome to play on, and only ever open one tab of the game from facebook.

There are days where I get no spinner at all come up, or when I click on the tab to play... without clicking anywhere else on the page the spinner disappears. I can't get my free spin then, and I lose my free spin bonus too.

Another question to do with the free daily spin is... yesterday I spun and I was on 'max days' today I spun again and I'm on 1st day. Why is that?

The Daily Spin may have reset on our most recent update so that could be why your spins reset to 1st day.

As for not getting your spin, I get scattered reports of the Daily Spin not showing up. Have you reported your issue to our Support so they can help investigate? I would also suggest checking the FAQ too as it does feature some helpful hints to make sure you always get your spin: http://support.popcap.com/googleplus/bejeweled-blitz

You can contact Support by clicking on the Contact Us link within any of the questions.

Zombie Temp Worker

I've found that if you're downloading coins from friends at the time your free spin is available, it eliminates the free spin. See when your next free spin is and do it before downloading coins. I've downloaded one person's coins and then the free spin comes up but if you are downloading one right after another, the free spin doesn't happen. Must be a glitch in the software. Someone else I know advised me of this when I had problems and I found it to be true. Now, since the latest BB Message Center, my "share" on my free spin freezes half the time. I have google with Spyware Dr. I think maybe the spyware is not allowing the popup to share after I click to share.

Question Re: Why do I miss my free daily spin some days?

I have let our Google+ team know to see if maybe they can help you out.

Ah. Part of the problem is, this isn't an issue with Google+. :P

I am moving this thread to the Bejeweled Blitz technical support forum on Facebook to see if we can't get you some help!