Zombie Temp Worker

Suggestions for Zuma's revenge on XBLA; (please, read it through popcap)

Hello,

Im simply here to pass along a couple of suggestions for Zuma's revenge, upcoming for the XBLA marketplace. So, after i heard there will be a weekly challenge mode, aswell as the new boss rush mode, i found it odd there were no words on a blitz mode like the one on facebook. However it is most likely the case that the weekly challenge mode will be similar to the blitz version on facebook.

What i hope to see in the weekly challenge mode for the XBLA version, is Mojo (the ingame currency used in zuma blitz on facebook). Which i hope can be used on powerups. Id also like to see a leveling system and the possibilty to unlock more power-ups as you level up.

I read that there will be a levelling system for the spirit animals, but i hope there is also a level up system, as in zuma blitz on facebook. Im simply hoping for a deep and SPECTACULAR, zuma blitz like mode in Zuma's revenge for the XBLA version, as i am sure that it will GREATLY increase the replayability of the game, more than any other mode in the game.

So, i hope that someone from Popcap reads this, as i would like to see what i've mentioned above, in the upcoming Zuma's revenge game on the XBLA marketplace.

Also, for you, who wants to read alittle about Zuma's revenge for the XBLA; http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/20/zumas-revenge-headed-to-xbla-this-summer-with-new-modes/

That's all, and i am looking forward to the game!

Best regards
    Last edited by cactusdeluxe; 04-10-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Re: Suggestions for Zuma's revenge on XBLA; (please, read it through popcap)

Hi there! I'm also super-excited about Zuma's Revenge for XBLA, as I am about all things Zuma all the time!, so it's cool to see you're thinking about it and looking forward to it already. I can't tell you much, of course, but I can say I have played it, and as a Zuma fanatic, I love this version! You will be so thrilled with the gameplay and the graphics. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with us!

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap_Dana View Post
    Hi there! I'm also super-excited about Zuma's Revenge for XBLA, as I am about all things Zuma all the time!, so it's cool to see you're thinking about it and looking forward to it already. I can't tell you much, of course, but I can say I have played it, and as a Zuma fanatic, I love this version! You will be so thrilled with the gameplay and the graphics. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with us!

Hey, thank you so much for the reply! It means alot. Even though you've probably come very far in the developement process, i thought id just tell you what id like to see in the game (maybe dlc or update), if possible, that would be nice. So, you've played the game? Damn your lucky hahaha. Could you maybe tell me just one little detail? Will the weekly challenge mode be somewhat similar to a blitz mode, or will there be any form of blitz mode at all? If you cannot tell, that is fully understandable.

Best regards

Hi there!

Dana is currently on vacation, so I'm stepping in for her on here!

There is a great first hands-on write up from Xbox online that was released today! Hope it helps answer some of your questions!

Here is a link to the article: http://www.oxmonline.com/zumas-revenge-hands-preview

Thanks!

ADAM

Zombie Temp Worker

Hello Adam!

Thank you for the preview, the game seems really nice! Any chance you could make a video trailer, or give a release date soon? Really eager to try it out. Also, thanks for the reply, and im looking forward to the game.

Best regards