Bejeweled Blitz PC version.........Wont log into Face Book or play at all, WHY??????

I own every version of Bejeweled on the market as well as the Zumas and Chuzzle Deluxes and Blitz is my most favorite game! AND I CANT EVEN PLAY IT, unless I play on FB on the little screen!! So is there a update of some sort that I need to do or what? I want to play the game I paid for!!!!! And I want it to do the things it is supposed to do.....thats why I bought it in the first place!

Re: Bejeweled Blitz PC version.........Wont log into Face Book or play at all, WHY??????

Hi Renee,

I'm sorry to tell you that Bejeweled Blitz for PC was discontinued last year. You can still play the free online version, and any gold Coins and online scores you earned are still there, associated with your Facebook account! Unfortunately, we are longer able to update the PC version. Please visit the link below for more details:

http://support.popcap.com/where-is-bejeweled-blitz-pc

Again, I'm sorry for the disappointment and hope you continue to enjoy the game online! You can increase the size of the game by zooming in on your browser with the following keyboard shortcuts:

Ctrl and + will zoom in.

Ctrl and - will zoom out.