Banned

Angry Create 4 star gems in a single game...

AYFKM? i have played over 50 games trying to get this damn thing, boosts and no boosts and can only get one a game. any other effin time where i don't need to get a certain number in any game, i can get four just effin fine. why have they programmed this to fail? anybody, please help me!!!!1

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Create 4 star gems in a single game...

i have the same problem when u get 4 hypercubes they count but i also have a 3 hypercube keystone quest and when i get a hypercube they dont count for that i sent them a message about this as i will lose the xp on it

Ha - four would be nice - I have one that is requiring SIX in ONE game! The best I have been able to get is 3 - and like you, any time I dont "need" them for anything, I can get all kinds of them - now that I have this "challenge"? yeah, it is a struggle to get 1, let alone 6

PopCap Support

We've built Key Stones to have one (very) challenging quest for our players at any given time. Some will be more challenging than others and we'll keep making adjustments and improvements - as always - based on customer feedback.

This is the part where knowing Elite Technique comes in VERY handy. Create special gems at will.
    IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD...

Jewel Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Syncpan77 View Post
    This is the part where knowing Elite Technique comes in VERY handy. Create special gems at will.
    Amateur.

Easisest way to get 'em is to use a Moonstone. It automatically creates 3 immediately, but for some reason this counts as 6 instead of 3! Only problem is it means having to spend to complete the challenge

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap_Bobby View Post
    We've built Key Stones to have one (very) challenging quest for our players at any given time. Some will be more challenging than others and we'll keep making adjustments and improvements - as always - based on customer feedback.
    BUT even when there's a super easy challenge, destroy 60 red gems, it suddenly gets hard.... three red gems on the whole board, in 3 different corners. Then as soon as you beat the challenge, the board is covered with red gems.

I notice that EVERY challenge. What ever the challenge, the jewels you need don't appear - hardly any chance without playing SOOOOOOO many games, even on an "easy" challenge.

getting star gems is easy untill you get it as a keystone reward if fact everthing is easy till you need to do it in a reward

Zombie Temp Worker

Just 4? It asks 11 in a single game! WTF? I've accomplished even "get two times blazing speed in a single game challenge" but this one, no way dude. Always stucked at 8 or 9.