Zombie Temp Worker

Cool Send free energy.

It can't be just me that's getting absolutely boat loads of gifted energy in my inbox, and every time I clear some it fills up again. I now have 150 extra energy in the game area, and 50 (+) in my inbox. Let's face it, I'm never going to run out of energy, and it's not like I have hundreds of friends playing....
    Is this a glitch or can people send unlimited energies to their friends?? I'm actually looking forward to the time I have no energy left to play. Errrrrrr.

Re: Send free energy.

It seems like you can send energy every hour or so. If you have friends who play religiously, that can add up to a ton in your inbox. I only have about 12 friends who play, and most of them log in once daily, so thank goodness I don't have your problem. =)

Zombie Temp Worker

Red face Re: Send free energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trish McDermott View Post
    It seems like you can send energy every hour or so. If you have friends who play religiously, that can add up to a ton in your inbox. I only have about 12 friends who play, and most of them log in once daily, so thank goodness I don't have your problem. =)

Gee I wish I had your problem. I keep running out of energy and it wont let me play. I don't have money to buy energy and not enough friends that play to ask to send me energy. duh!

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by Trish McDermott View Post
    How do you get friends to play with? No one that I know plays this....
    And I don't get the energy thing....I am always running out and refuse to buy any.....

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Coleman View Post
    Gee I wish I had your problem. I keep running out of energy and it wont let me play. I don't have money to buy energy and not enough friends that play to ask to send me energy. duh!
    I have the same issue as you Brenda and I don't know how to send/receive any.....poor instructions.....I still don't know what I am doing....lol!

Pat, there is a Making New Friends thread that may be a great place to add additional Solitaire Blitz players to your leaderboard from! Also, 'liking' the Solitaire Blitz page is a great way to be in contact with the community. There are also friend making days on this community Facebook page where you get the opportunity to meet other players. 'Like' the page here: http://www.facebook.com/solitaireblitz.

Here is the link for the forum post! http://forums.popcap.com/showthread.php?2968-Need-More-Solitaire-Blitz-Friends

Zombie Temp Worker

I can't figure out how to send energy in the first place. It's not on the page where I can send gifts. Any ideas?

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by Billie View Post
    I can't figure out how to send energy in the first place. It's not on the page where I can send gifts. Any ideas?
    beside the playing field .... on the leaderboard your friends names are there with a little envelope beside it .... clic on that to send 1 energy ... It will come back after a while ... thats one way .... the only way I know how ..