PopCap Support

Wall-Nut First Aid - Where is it?

The Wall-Nut First Aid is not a "Seed" necessarily. In reality, it just unlocks a feature where you are able to plant Wall-Nuts/Tall-Nuts/Pumpkins over damaged Wall-Nuts/Tall-Nuts/Pumpkins - saving you precious time in later stages. Amazing!

Before this purchase, you would have to wait for the Wall-Nut/Tall-Nut/Pumpkin to be consumed completely, or dig it up using the Shovel tool before the new one could be planted in it's place on your lawn.

The other great thing about this feature not being a Seed is that it doesn't require you to use-up one of your Seed slots to enable it. Brilliant!

So go out there and defend your Brainz!

Zombie Temp Worker

Walnut Band-Aid Not Working

I've purchased the Walnut Band-aid in both my Mac version and iPad version of PvZ but neither show up as selectable! If I go back and try to "buy" them again, it says "Sold Out" - is this a bug? Or what do I need to do to gain access to this feature?

Thanks!

Re: Walnut Band-Aid Not Working

Hi there,

I've merged your question with an existing thread that answers it. Hope that helps!

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Wall-Nut First Aid - Where is it?

Ok, thanks! So I just grab another one and plant it over the previous one? Cool