Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Zombie Temp Worker

Question How do you get Keystone Award for 2 Blazing Speeds in 1 Game?

Can someone please tell me how to do this? The only blazing speeds I have ever gotten are the ones I have purchased! So, how do you get 2 in a game? Thanks~
    Last edited by Sherrye Chapin; 05-20-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Zombie Temp Worker

Question How do you get 2 blazing speeds in 1 game for Keystone Award

OK...I have had my speed go up to 1000 frequently...but that never gives me credit for getting a "blazing speed" for the Keystone Award. The only time I have gotten credit is when I harvest a "blazing steed" before starting a game. Has anyone completed this Keystone Award? If so, please share how you did it! I am frustrated as this is the 3rd time I have gotten this Keystone Challenge and it takes 3 days to disappear...even though it says 2 days!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

PopCap Support

Re: How do you get 2 blazing speeds in 1 game for Keystone Award

Hi Sherrye,
    The trick with Blazing Speed is that to get it you need to move fast! I've switched my technique to work on making moves quickly, rather than looking for the "best" moves (making Flame gems for example). I have found that going quickly, you end up making Hypercubes and everything, but you're not wasting time looking around the board which has bumped up my scores significantly - if you see a match, make it! Something to think about an play around with.

Also, I would use the Blazing Steeds as they start you off with a Blazing Speed right off the bat and from there you should only need to get one on your own during a game to get this achievement. Keep at it, we believe in you!

Zombie Temp Worker

Still don't know how to get TWO blazing speeds, even with Blazing Steeds? What constitutes a BLAZING SPEED anyway. Seems we automatically get ONE with Blazing Steeds, but what do we have to get/do to get BLAZING SPEED???

And what does KEYSTONE AWARD have to do with it?

You have changed the game so much, I don't have a clue!

I never did understand what the Phoenix did & what to do to maximize my points & what the points posted & the "feathers" meant. Which are used & which are wasted?

Rainbow Chuzzle

alright the best way would be to purchase a blazing steed, and when you reach 10 moves in a row, just because you get to 1000 not blazing speed, you have to get 20 moves in a row to get blazing speed and it is very hard, i have done it, but you have to be very,very quick

Zombie Temp Worker

TWENTY MOVES IN A ROW???????????????????? OMG!! I get "blazing steeds" offer all the time. This game is getting as bad as "Playdom's Gardens of Time online, not on facebook!

It's doable, but it's very rare. One thing I would suggest - if you purchase the extra time boost, that helps sometimes. I combine it with the scramble boost to give me the best chance of getting 2 blazing speeds in one game. I'm having trouble with getting 5 coins in one game - seems to be the most difficult for me right now anyway.

Lexographer

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Anglemyer View Post
    It's doable, but it's very rare. One thing I would suggest - if you purchase the extra time boost, that helps sometimes. I combine it with the scramble boost to give me the best chance of getting 2 blazing speeds in one game. I'm having trouble with getting 5 coins in one game - seems to be the most difficult for me right now anyway.
    True, that will work, but be careful, you're falling into the exact trap that the Developers are setting! The cost of just the two boosts you mentioned is 8500 coins, and if you also use the Blazing Steed gem as a lot of people are suggesting, that is another 55000 coins. What's the prize for this one? The largest prize I have seen is 6000 coins.
    I am not a member of PopCap staff in any way. I'm not part of the Support Team. I will, & do, offer advice as well as express opinions, however these are MINE & MINE ALONE! PopCap, please GIVE US BACK ORIGINAL BEJEWELED BLITZ! Separate games with Keystone Challenges & Party Options but don't force those on all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Hesprit View Post
    True, that will work, but be careful, you're falling into the exact trap that the Developers are setting! The cost of just the two boosts you mentioned is 8500 coins, and if you also use the Blazing Steed gem as a lot of people are suggesting, that is another 55000 coins. What's the prize for this one? The largest prize I have seen is 6000 coins.
    nuh uh itz 9500

Lexographer

Quote Originally Posted by Bejeweled Blitz Master View Post
    nuh uh itz 9500
    Nooo, the Scrambler Boost is 4000 coins and the Extra Time Boost is 4500 coins. That makes the total 8500 coins.
    I am not a member of PopCap staff in any way. I'm not part of the Support Team. I will, & do, offer advice as well as express opinions, however these are MINE & MINE ALONE! PopCap, please GIVE US BACK ORIGINAL BEJEWELED BLITZ! Separate games with Keystone Challenges & Party Options but don't force those on all of us!