Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lexographer

Re: How do you get 2 blazing speeds in 1 game for Keystone Award

I get two blazing speeds each game I play. Not hard to do

I even got 3 at one point

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by Hesprit View Post
    True, that will work, but be careful, you're falling into the exact trap that the Developers are setting! The cost of just the two boosts you mentioned is 8500 coins, and if you also use the Blazing Steed gem as a lot of people are suggesting, that is another 55000 coins. What's the prize for this one? The largest prize I have seen is 6000 coins.
    Yes, but - what else are you going to do with coins? Hoard them?

I've completed the 2 blazing speeds in one game keystone twice. I've only ever done it by using a Blazing Steed rare gem (and I always store up the free one I get weekly from the daily spins just for this). Even then I'm lucky if I can get another blazing speed by the end of the game. If I fail I can then buy a cheaper Blazing Steed and try again. I've failed this keystone more often then I've succeeded, but then it's a hard one - it's supposed to be difficult.

Zombie Temp Worker

Quote Originally Posted by evolution83 View Post
    I get two blazing speeds each game I play. Not hard to do

I even got 3 at one point
    Yes, of course you do. And when you've finished playing bejeweled you have dinner with Mila Kunis and Kate Middleton on your private yacht.

Rainbow Chuzzle

I don't know how to be easier on you.

-Wanna get blazing speed? Play faster
    -Wanna play faster? Play a lot!!! Practice is to master it!!!

I don't need blazing steed (in fact i only use the free ones) to get 2 blazing speeds in 1 game (i even got 3 once).
    I'm not a guru, nor a isolated monk nor a Mom's house-basement nerd who dedicates 24/7 to BB (a bit geek, maybe). I'm a normal person/player who went from Noob (as everyone did) to be a fairly good player.

No Keystone awards are unattainable. Obviously, there are some harder than others, but not impossible ones, that's the idea of having a challenge. And for some of them, the special gems/boosts may help (Moonstone for 5 star gems in one game, blazing steed for 2x blazing speed in one game, Random Gem boost for 2+Hypercubes in one game, etc.).

GG
    Last edited by Elias Fajardo; 06-10-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Becuase no-one has explained how to get Blazing Speed WO/ Steed:
    After reaching the speed bonus of +1000, you need to make about 20 more matches in 15 seconds. The faster, the better. After you gain BP, every match will explode like a Flame Gem, gaining you extra points!

Easiest way to get two blazing speeds in one game is to get an iPad and find a partner who loves Bejeweled Blitz also; it's quite fun to play with a partner... in fact, I think it's more fun than playing alone. One person takes the top, the other the bottom. We always sit there and make fun of each other saying things like, "oh sweetheart you missed a 5!" you can even hit 4 blazing speeds in one game with a partner.

another technique is left-side/right-side. find a move on left side, do it, while everything is falling look on right side, find and do one (doesn't have to be the best), and repeat. if you're lucky, and you don't run into one of those games where there are only one or two possible moves, you'll get it.
    Last edited by Steven Emory; 08-10-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Steven - that's not gonna help u get a Keystone, playing on the iPad, which is what the original post is asking advice on.

It's already been said - keep your free blazing steed from daily spins, then when u use it, you're gonna have to play as quick as you can to acheive another blazing speed. It is difficult, but usually easy enough (although earlier in the week I wasted 3 stored free blazing steeds unsuccessfully to attempt to achieve this challenge.

However, if you are trying to rank up, you generally get 1m points for acheiving, so good incentive to buy blazing steeds

Smile Re: How do you get 2 blazing speeds in 1 game for Keystone Award

Ok this is what I believe on how to get 2 Blazing Steeds in one game. You have to get 20 matches it a row for it to count as one Blazing Steed.... and continue on same game matching a total of 50 which would give you two Blazing Steeds...But the big thing is you have to be fast even to get to 20 and even faster to get to 50 and if you make a mistake while making a move....counts starts all over again and I would think that you couldn't be fast enough to reach 50 moves after a mistake half way through the game to beat the clock.
    Last edited by Rosemary Prestano Wilson; 12-14-2012 at 06:00 AM.

Jewel Knight

I manage to get two blazing steeds in one game every now and again. It is definitely doable. I don't do anything special, just make matches as fast as I can. Some games it is just easier to see and play the matches than other games.

Zombie Temp Worker

Question Re: How do you get 2 blazing speeds in 1 game for Keystone Award

I not sure were to go.This is my first time every,I came to a formen.What am I suppose to do with these keystone and what are they for?How do I use them.I don't understand?