solitaire blitz

It's been very slow the past week. Although I like the game, it's not fun this way.

Zombie Temp Worker

Question Lagging in Solitaire Blitz and Diamond Dash

There is lagging on these games on FB and as the point is to play fast, there is no point playing these games anymore.
    I have cleared caches and done various fixit programmes on my laptop and keep ice packs under my laptop to keep it cool.
    One post said they tried to go back to an earlier version of Adobe and it wouldn't let them play the games without updating. So what is the answer anyone please..

Flash drive update

Since updating my flash drive game running very slow and lost all the names on the leader board. See other people have had the same problem but when i went to reply wouldn't let me go into thread to reply, hence starting new thread. I love solitare blitz but it's not the same playing it in slow motion and not knowing who's leading.

Re: Lagging in Solitaire Blitz and Diamond Dash

I have the same problem. I also have cleared caches and done various fixit programs and yet I still have the problem of the lagging. I spent real money to buy silver and yet I can't even play it anymore. It laggs so bad that I can't get over a 10o score. Does anyone have any answers for me? PLEASEEEEEE!

Zombie Temp Worker

Question Re: Lagging in Solitaire Blitz and Diamond Dash

This has only started recently with me, has it with you? It may have coincided with the latest update of Adobe...soo frustrating! Maybe the latest Adobe update is suitable for the latest edition of Windows and not windows 7 anymore so we all have to update our computers. Am i being too cynical?

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Lagging in Solitaire Blitz and Diamond Dash

I just tried using windows internet explorer instead of firefox and the games worked! so it mus be a Firefox/Adobe flash player problem........

Re: solitaire blitz

Clearing your cache, updated your flash player, and one more thing... make sure your web browser is updated to the most current version. Google Chrome updates itself, Mozilla Firefox is up to version 13.0, and Internet Explorer is up to version 9.

These should clear up any slowness or lag issues you've encountered.