Zombie Temp Worker

Bejeweled Blitz Not Connecting To Facebook

I have not been able to connect Bejeweled Blitz to Facebook for over a week (from my PC). Is anyone else having this problem and have you discovered a fix?

Re: Bejeweled Blitz Not Connecting To Facebook

Hello and yes all of a sudden my bejeweld starts to load then stops, I have updated my flash & java thinking maybe that was it..but it seems ever since they changed their website around I have been having problems.. but only with this game..not the others.. hmmmmmm frustrated here cause I NEED MY FIX!

Zombie Temp Worker

I'm having the same problem. Missed out on the WHOLE weekend of Bejewelled appreciation!! I've tried everything. Upgraded my flash, nothing works. I still get it on my ipad, but I could only get the bonus spins on my pc, and now I can't get any Bejewelled on my pc. I'm going through withdrawl. It hardly seems worth playing on my ipad when I can't get the bonus spin points !!! ANYBODY have any ideas what to try next!!

Zombie Temp Worker

I also cant connect my game to facebook but when i try to play my game it tells me my client server is out of date? anyone help me on that ? thank you.

Zombie Temp Worker

When is this going to be fixed,I need bejeweled now.