Grand Mystery Prize

I just leveled up, and got the "You've earned a GMP" click to claim. Clicked, was taken to message board, nothing there. Refreshed a number of times, still no new prized. Played a couple of boards thinking there might be a lag in the system today, came back to message boards and still not GMP. Refreshed again, still nothing. Is there something up with the system that I'm not getting my prize? Up until that point, I was able to claim coins and keystone rewards.

I worked hard for that level up and GMP - I want it!!!

Zombie Temp Worker

Re: Grand Mystery Prize

I had the same problem today going to level 91, no gift I received an error reload message 3 times then the game loaded, no prize. I also have keystones changing to different ones when I reload

Zombie Temp Worker

Unhappy Re: Grand Mystery Prize

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Deniston View Post
    I just leveled up, and got the "You've earned a GMP" click to claim. Clicked, was taken to message board, nothing there. Refreshed a number of times, still no new prized. Played a couple of boards thinking there might be a lag in the system today, came back to message boards and still not GMP. Refreshed again, still nothing. Is there something up with the system that I'm not getting my prize? Up until that point, I was able to claim coins and keystone rewards.

I worked hard for that level up and GMP - I want it!!!
    Hi,
    This is happening to me on a frequent basis, just now I have reached level 171 and no reward in the message centre, 2 days ago a medium keystone of 3000 xp, not in the message centre. I email the support desk, its pot luck, sometimes I get a reply sometimes I don't. Really affecting the enjoyment of playing the game now ;-(