Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: White Screen

Zombie Temp Worker

White Screen

Have had no problem at all with Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook up until a couple of weeks ago when the game just showed as a white screen! I can see all the other ads for other games around it and if I wiggle the scroll bar on the mouse I can fleetingly see the screen underneath but there is just a white screen where the game ought to be. Also having problems with Zuma Blitz - this changes to white squares wherever the mouse is, and also problems with Gardens of Time. This didn't happen up until a week ago and Mind Jolt games work with no problem - how can I fix this?

Re: White Screen

I had this problem a few months back but with all the flash games and not just Bejeweled Blitz. I think this might be more of a web browser based problem than anything else. Try looking for newer versions or updates to your browsers.
    IN SEARCH OF THE LOST CHORD...

Zombie Temp Worker

im having the same problem,what can i do

Im having the same problem. Wonder when we will get answers?

Scores not saving and now a white screen.

The scores are not saving a message comes up and says there is a problem with the server and now all I get is a white screen.

PopCap Support

I'm sorry you guys are experiencing this trouble. Syncpan77 has the right idea - it sounds like there is an issue with your version of Flash (being out of date most likely) or something with your browser that is giving you the white screen.

For these types of issues we usually recommend either trying to update your Flash Player and/or trying to load the game in a different Web Browser.

A common answer on these Forums is "try Google Chrome" - the reason for this is that Chrome seems to just work the best with our games. I have Chrome on my machine and I've never had trouble accessing any of our Facebook games - even with all of the installing/un-installing of browsers, data files, programs, etc (I put my computer through the wringer on a daily basis). I just think that using Google Chrome is the easiest solution. You can download it for free at the following link:

http://www.google.com/chrome

Give this a try and see if it improves anything.

Peggle Master

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a white screen when you try to play Bejeweled Blitz! Please provide as much detail as you can about the issue. For example, does this seem to affect a particular Web browser, or more than one browser? What time zone are you in and when did you start seeing this?

You can also submit a help request using the link below:

http://www.popcap.com/helpform_bejeweledblitz.php

Thanks!

Zombie Temp Worker

I am having this problem of white screen when I play from my FB page. However, if my wife logs into her FB page (on the same computer) she can play BJ no problem. This doesn't make sense. Can someone please help? Thanks

Zombie Temp Worker

I have had a white screen for about three weeks, Is there not any help on this at all?Please give some feed back!

Zombie Temp Worker

i have white screen too, can someone tell me how to fix. for i can get back to playing bb