Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Zombie Temp Worker

Zuma loads but screen is split and flashing so can't play

Zuma has quit loading correctly. Once it is loaded, the screen starts flashing but it's a split screen. Part of the game screen is over to the left and I can't play or get my free spins. It's happening in all my FB games.

Zombie Temp Worker

Angry Lagging and sticking (freezing) since Sunday 11-13-11

The game has been sticking and freezing up alot cant you guys check it and fix it..

Zombie Temp Worker

Unhappy Won't load

I can't get Zuma to load -- tried on two different browsers (Safari and Firefox) -- and am having hte same issue.

I see the loading screen (frog jumping), the frog jumps off the lily pad and then the popcap logo reappears and the frog starts hopping again. It just gets stuck in this loop. Already tried dumping cache and refreshing pages. The issue has been ongoing for almost a week...

Thanks!

Zombie Temp Worker

2 weeks and nothing

For 2 weeks now I have been unable to play-seems to load and then when you click on play the gree line goes about 3/4 of the way and starts counting seconds but I can't enter! Frankly I am getting really fed up!

Rainbow Chuzzle

Question Re: Won't load

i log on 2 facebook every time i get ready 2 play just like i do everything else i play it just want let me play every day

Black Screen?

Anyone else unable to load Zuma Blitz on Facebook tonight? I have tried through various browsers and have even tried upgrading my flash player. I just get a black screen. I am getting the same for Bejeweled Blitz so guessing its a PopCap Issue. Can anyone help?

Re: Black Screen?

Same for me

Zombie Temp Worker

Unhappy Not getting Zuma on Facebook

Hello, is there any known glitch right now with Zuma? It won't load

Rainbow Chuzzle

Thumbs up Not working

Thank u for the 200 idols, but there is still a problem. If i can play bejewel blitz why can't i play zuma blitz.for the past 2 weeks i have had a lot of trouble, i love this game a lot. I have joined popcap and still can't play. I have downloaded a new flash, signed on facebook like it said and still want let me play. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombie Temp Worker

Zuma Blitz

game loads to the play screen and
    then dose nothing will not load pleasa help