Welcome to the PopCap Forums!
As you participate in our forums, you will find that the title under your username changes over time to reflect your experience. Like leveling up, this distinguishes you as a known member and implies great wisdom!
Here's your guide to PopCap Forums Usertitles:
- Zombie Temp Worker: Welcome in, n00b! We're glad you're here! Now, prove you can do more than moan about BRAINZ to be elevated to?
- Rainbow Chuzzle: You've shown range and vibrancy! Now cover the spectrum and continue exploring on your way to?
- Jewel Knight: You've acquitted yourself with valor! Keep polishing your many facets until you see sparks?
- Hot Frog: Hoo froggie! You're setting this board ablaze! Don't let up now, because you're heading for greater glory?
- Lexographer: For truly, in this vaunted virtual land where words become the only tools with which we might distinguish ourselves, you have earned this rank of highest esteem. As you further your endeavors here, you may reach new heights?
- Dr. Zomboss: Was the original Dr. Zomboss a super villain in life whose personality was too strong and super-intellect too powerful to fade when he entered the ranks of the FunDead? Or does he represent the next evolutionary stage, in which zombies can grow smarter as they chomp? If the latter, where'd he get the doctorate? Is it honorary? What university would refuse him, if he asked? This honor is kind of a mixed blessing, because everyone knows you can't trust a fellow super villain; so good luck, and we hope we'll eventually see you up at?
- Peggle Master: The ultimate, the tops, the Coliseum. For anyone can get a temp job or follow the rainbow; and the strong and true may polish their gems and swords; some real spitfires can hop ahead of the pack; a few may set aside their swords and torches to wield the mightier pen; some may even munch on brains until they've "earned" an advanced degree. But there is just nothing cooler than mastery. Except, of course, Peggle! You have earned the right to walk into the Institute and shoot the breeze with Splork (good luck understanding anything he says; you're on your own there!), lay down some sweet jams with Master Hu, see if Bjorn needs a sidekick for his crime-fighting adventures (he doesn't, of course, but he's very kind to the eager applicants).
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
Zombie Temp Workers, Hot Frogs and Peggle Masters, oh my!