Lightbulb Gap Shots: High-Scoring Tip!

If you see two tracks of balls in a row,
    -------------------------------------------------GYY------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------BBB--------------------------------------------------
    and you have a match set up (ball in frogs mouth is blue) and ball on its back is yellow, try shooting your blue ball. Next, quickly shoot the yellow ball between the rollout for a Gap Shot. This should be worth 10,000 points + the match value. Also, it gets multiplied, so Gap Shots can be worth up to 90,000 points apiece! (With the maximum multiplier X9)
    Use these wisely, and to your advantage! Lots of Gap Shots mean higher scores! Now, if you've mastered Gap Shots, then earning Fruit is a piece of cake. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Leo Courtemanche; 10-09-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Re: Gap Shots: The Best of the bunch

Well said Leo!

I know some fellow PopCappers who score over one million in gap shots alone on certain maps!

It's rather incredible!

ADAM

I've had games with 20 to 30 gap shots of varying size, and scores that were barely breaking 500K. I gave up long ago on top scores and play for fun, I now just work towards levels at a much slower pace than I once did.

I agree with "David's Better Half"
    I wish I could see a video example of what you just stated. I've never been able to get rewards above 40,000 for gap shots (at least that I can remember).

Zombie Temp Worker

The closer the gap, the higher the points. I've had 50 in a game but worth next to nothing because it was so wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by PopCap_Adam View Post
    Well said Leo!

I know some fellow PopCappers who score over one million in gap shots alone on certain maps!

It's rather incredible!

ADAM
    I usually to to score as many Gap Shots as possible. Usually my biggest score factor is the Gap Shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Shevchuk View Post
    The closer the gap, the higher the points. I've had 50 in a game but worth next to nothing because it was so wide open.
    Try to make as many tight shots as possible, for example the one starting this thread. (10,000 points + match) X Score Multiplier.

Zombie Temp Worker

Score multipliers help. If you have 20+ gap shots but are only at a 2x multiplier, it's not going to net you a high score.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarette Arnold View Post
    Score multipliers help. If you have 20+ gap shots but are only at a 2x multiplier, it's not going to net you a high score.
    Remember, if the gap is tight, you can earn 10,000 points x multiplier!