Zombie Temp Worker

Question Bejeweled levels

I just reached 100(Bejeweled Demigod) today and wondered how many are there and if there any any rewards for any of them

Re: Bejeweled levels

Technically it goes on to infinity (you can even reach level over 9000 if you wanted to, but the amount of points needed will be like MASSIVE - 10.12 Trillion points - to get there)

But from what I know, the titles stop at "Bejeweled Infinity" at around level 180ish
    Check out my youtube channel for tens of Bejeweled Goodness! (1, 2, Twist, Blitz PC & FB and 3)
    [url] http://www.youtube.com/user/RubycoredBejeweled [/url]

Rainbow Chuzzle

Question Re: Bejeweled levels

Please come up with some new names for the levels above 100. Using the same name for them shows no imagination at all. What exactly is a jewelmagus anyhow?????????????? I'm up to level 108 & still haven't figured out how to get the last hurrah part of the score to go higher.....is it skill or chance?

The last hurrah is mostly chance, but you can improve those chances by leaving blazing gems on the board to explode. I wouldn't leave any hypercubes as the game will pick the least number of gems on the board and hypercube that color.

The cat's eye was lucky for me in terms of points after the regular game. Once it took me to over 1 million.

Plants vs. Zombies Ambassador PopCap Stephanie's Avatar

We did sort of run out of names after 100 - it's been on our list to update for a while but we have some other features we are working on as well.

I would love to come up with some cooler names though... Maybe this is a project I should take on myself...

Zombie Temp Worker

Or you could post a thread asking for more names from users. I'm sure you could get another 100 cool names that way without straining a single neuron.

Plants vs. Zombies Ambassador PopCap Stephanie's Avatar

But I *ENJOY* straining my neurons! It's what keeps me spry! :P

Actually, that is spot on idea there, Eric. New thread ahoy!

Zombie Temp Worker

i just spent like 4 years playing this game to reach Level 100. And what is the awesome prize you get for that accomplishment??? - 750 Coins?! ridiculous, shoulda been at least 1,000,000 or more (and even that doesnt last long). Very Disappointing.

Zombie Temp Worker

Reaching Level 214 only pays 1,500 coins. Totally ridiculous...

Zombie Temp Worker

ha ha, look who we have here! Jim are there any threads about 'replay loading' issues. I just found my million kitty on timeline (so its good for one thing at least!) but the dang thing won't play - only loads the front page, then stops before game start page.